Looking for a BPH specialist?
Our Specialist Finder was created to put you in direct contact with urologists who specialize in diagnosing and treating male urinary conditions like BPH.
The Rezūm Center of Excellence distinction recognizes physicians with a high degree of experience with Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy and commitment to delivering significant, lasting symptom relief to men suffering from benign prosthetic hyperplasia (BPH).
Urologists included in the Rezūm Center of Excellence program have achieved a high degree of experience with Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy. The requirements to achieve Rezūm Center of Excellence designation are as follows and must be met on an annual basis to maintain Center of Excellence designation:
- The physician must complete Rezūm training, including didactic and simulator training, and complete the first 10 procedures with a Boston Scientific representative with no significant complications.
- The physician must complete 75 Rezūm cases each year.
- The physician must submit de-identified pre- and post-procedure IPSS data from a minimum of 25 patients each year. The mean improvement in IPSS must be at least 25% compared to baseline average.
- The physician’s primary practice website must maintain current and accurate education information on BPH disease state and BPH treatments, including Rezūm and other options.
- The physician must complete a quarterly Therapy Review with a Boston Scientific representative to include review of de-identified patient outcomes and best practices.
In order to maintain designation after year one of participation in the program, the physician must also deliver educational programs on the BPH disease state and treatment options four times a year in addition to meeting the requirements above.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
This directory is a resource only. No healthcare provider has paid or received a fee to participate in this directory. BSC offers no recommendation, endorsement or guarantee with respect to any particular provider or service. The selection of a healthcare provider is entirely up to you.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Content of this web site is for Informational Purposes only and does not constitute medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnoses. Boston Scientific strongly recommends that you consult with your physician on all matters pertaining to your health or to address any clinical/medical questions.
TreatMyBPH.com is a website sponsored by Boston Scientific.